Serenity Art Sundays - "Art Inspiration through Serendipity"
April 8, 2018- week 3
Dear Soulful Creatives,
Theme: Art Inspired through Serendipity
As part of my website’s and youtube channel’s mission to “Helping Nurture your Art and Soul- Inhale Inspiration………..Exhale Creativity❤️
I have created this art series: “Serenity Art Sundays ” !
Here’s this week’s video:
You’re invited to join our Facebook groups:
The Art of Soul- A Spiritual Journey:
Art n Soul Studio:
his week’s theme: Art Inspiration through Serendipity
1. Choose a spiritual or meaningful book.
2. Meditate or pray for 5-10 minutes.
3. Then without looking open book to any page and then point to any place on page.
4. Read the sentence, paragraph, or whole page
5. You might want to meditate again for 5 minutes to contemplate the meaning of the passage for you
6. Create artwork based on this inspiration use the medium if your choice.
My Approach: ❤️❤️❤️
I s chose the book “Art and Healing” by Barbara Ganim to serendipitously choose a passage. My painting became an Expression of calm and peace to deal with anxiety and worry. I painted with acrylic paint with my hands on canvas to further the goal of feeling grounded and peaceful.
Some other suggested approaches to try this week :
1. Journal writing on topic however it relates to you and whatever comes to mind for you ( 5 min. Or longer)
2. Create artwork relating to theme on any size from index card to huge as you want …….in an art journal or regular artwork.
3. SHARE your artwork in our Facebook groups!